How can I upload a document to Student Accounts?
Please follow the instructions below for uploading a document:
- Follow this link to the website: https://app.gsu.edu/applicantstatus/?refresh=true.
- Select the Document Upload tab, to continue to the next step.
- Under the Document Upload tab, select the Upload Student Accounts Documents button.
- The documents are located at the bottom of the Student Accounts page, and can be selected for viewing, click View beside the document you need, see below.
- After saving the form to your computer, choose the name of the form you’re uploading from the drop down box.
- Select the Browse button to search your files for the form you want to upload.
- Once the file is selected, select the Upload Files button to upload your form(s).
1 Yes Votes
20% voted yes