If your classes are dropped you will receive an email communication from Student Accounts with instructions about reinstatement. Reinstatement is typically held for two days after classes are dropped for non-payment. We cannot accept reinstatement requests by phone.
In-Person Reinstatement (on campus students)
Visit any Perimeter College financial aid office or come to the student center ballroom at the Atlanta campus for reinstatement. Check your GSU email account for dates and times.
Prior to your visit to our office, please download and print your most recent eBill via PantherPay (view sample eBill
). Your eBill will include your class schedule. To access your eBill:
Online Reinstatement (Perimeter online students)
1. Log into PAWS at https://paws.gsu.edu
and select the “Finances” tab
2. Select the “View/Pay Student Account” link
3. Click the “PantherPay” button
4. Select the “eStatements” tab located on the top menu
5. Select the most recent date from the drop-down menu and click the green “Go” button
6. Print out your eBill (Ctrl+P).
Please check your GSU email account for reinstatement dates and times.
1. Follow the steps above to access your 8/30/2016 eBill
2. Log into PantherAnswer at http://gsu.parature.com/
3. Select the “Ask a Question” link
4. Select “PC Online” as your campus/location
5. Select “Student Accounts’ as the student category
6. Select “Reinstatement” as the Student Issue
7. Add the CRN’s you wish to be reinstated to the “Issue Details” box
8. Click “Attach File” to upload your schedule bill
9. Click “Submit”
10. Remember to keep an eye on your GSU email account for updates about your reinstatement.
A $50 late registration fee and a $37.50 manual registration fee will be assessed for reinstatement. Full payment of your student account balance is required before your reinstatement request will be processed. Payment options are limited to credit card (online only), cash, or certified check/money order only. If you have been awarded financial aid that you wish to use toward your balance, you must complete all requirements before your aid will be considered.
- Paying online can only be done with a credit/debit card; no electronic checks allowed.
- Installment Plan enrollment will not be available during reinstatement.
- All prior term balances and returned checks must be paid before reinstatement will be accepted and processed – future term financial aid will not be used to pay prior term or returned check balances.
5 Yes Votes
45% voted yes