How do I check my charges and pending financial aid payments on my student account?
Log into PAWS to check your account transactions and any pending aid that will pay to your student account. Please follow the instructions below:
- Log into http://paws.gsu.edu/
- Select the "Finances" tab
- Click the "View/Pay Account" blue button in the "My Bill" section
- Click the "PantherPay" button to be connected to PantherPay
- Click "Balance" in the "My Account" section to see what payments and charges have posted to your account
- Click "Estimated Financial Aid" in the "My Account' section to see the pending financial aid payments that will pay to your student account.
6 Yes Votes
26% voted yes