How do I make an online payment?
Follow the steps below to make an online payment:
- Log into http://paws.gsu.edu/
- Select the "Finances" tab
- Click the "View/Pay Account" blue button in the "My Bill" section
- Click the "PantherPay" button to be connected to PantherPay
- Select the "Payments" tab and follow the instructions to make a payment.
Electronic check or credit card payments are accepted. Georgia State accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards for student account payments. There is a 2.75% (or $3.00 minimum) convenience fee for paying with a credit card. There is no fee for paying with an electronic check.
0 Yes Votes
0% voted yes