There is no way to stop payments made for your payment plan down payment and enrollment fee. We cannot stop/cancel any payments made online (web check or credit card). Please also note that if your payment is returned by your bank, either because of an NSF or because of a stopped payment - you will have to pay the returned check charge and returned check fee in full before you will be eligible to re-enroll in the payment plan.
You can add a new checking/savings account to use for your installment payments. Follow the instructions below to change your payment method:
- Log back into PAWS and access PantherPay
- Once in PantherPay, select the "Payments" link at the top menu.
- In the "Pending Payments" section, click on the "edit" link next to the first installment.
- On the "Edit Scheduled Payments" page, click on the "Payment Methods" link.
- Once you have added the new payment method, go back to the "Payments" link at the top menu and then select the "edit" link again.
- You will see the new saved payment method available for you to choose in the drop down box.
- Repeat steps 5 & 6 for the 2nd installment.
Please note that you need to make this edit at least three days before the scheduled installment in order for the change to take effect.
1 Yes Votes
100% voted yes